September 7, 2009
A short interview
I got a very interesting interview (questionnaire) from TiE Delhi. I think this is smart and I enjoyed answering it. So here it goes:
- I was born in Kolkata.
- When not in office, I like to be at home.
- Favourite holiday destination – Darjeeling.
- The quality that impresses me most in people is honesty and professionalism.
- Book I recommend others to read Getting Things Done & My Experiments With Truth
- If I were not an entrepreneur or professional I am today, I would be a mountaineer
- My pillar of strength is my family, my integrity and my persistence
- Top 3 ingredients that go into making a successful venture are hard work, customer focus and innovation
- My leadership style/mantra is atomic fission – do not let organization become too big. Break when needed and get new leaders grow and manage each new atomic unit.
- Entrepreneurship is a state of mind